Monday, June 26, 2017

HELLO EVERYONE!!

Hello, everyone! I've been on a hiatus for awhile, but I've still been reading and reviewing. Most of what I've read so far has been from Netgalley and they're children's books. I was wanting to read those to get out of my reading slump and still feel like I was completing at least something in my life.

Now I'm out of my reading slump and currently reading "Sometimes I Lie" by Alice Feeny. Synopsis from Goodreads is below:


"My name is Amber Reynolds. There are three things you should know about me:1. I’m in a coma.2. My husband doesn’t love me anymore.3. Sometimes I lie."

The synopsis automatically had me hooked and I'm over halfway done with it, so it will be my next review I do on here.
_________________________________________________________________________________

I've been on a semi-hiatus because I finally moved in with my fiance and things are going pretty good. I've been so caught up in him that all I've wanted to do is spend my time being stuck up his butt, but I've been reading more and more so I'm coming out of that.
Thanks for reading!


Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment