Thursday, May 11, 2017

Accelerators Volume 1: Time Games

TitleAccelerators Volume 1: Time Games
By: R.F.I. Porto
Format: Paperback

In Accelerators Volume 1: Time Games, a group of unwilling time travelers are trapped in a future that has been destroyed by time travel.

The Time Games is a grizzly fight to the death of all kinds of people from Gladiators to knights to even a ballerina. The unwilling participants are stolen from their time periods and are forced to fight until they die or until they're the last ones standing.

After escaping from the Games, the only way they can go is further into the future, as instructed by an eccentric old man. Although the group isn't at all convinced, they can only have hope when it comes down to it and follow whatever path that they are being led down.

I don't read comics very often. In fact, the only comics I remember enjoying thoroughly was the Archic comics. This comic is amazing, though. Time travel is something I'm very interested in and I will always pick up a book concerning time travel. When I saw that this book was up for grabs for free I decided to go out on a whim and pick it up. I'm super glad I did because now I can't wait for the second one, which I will be starting as soon as I finish this review.

This was the first idea published by Blue Juice comics and you can tell how much heart and soul and sweat they poured into this comic to make it a whopping 5/5 for their readers.

DISCLAIMER: I received this book in exchange for an honest review. All opinions herein are of my own and are not swayed by any outside factors.

No comments:

Post a Comment