Friday, September 2, 2016

Spelling Bee - Feature and Follow #2

Hello everyone! This is my second time participating in Parajunkee's "Feature and Follow" meme and this week's prompt is a pretty cool one! I would love if you could follow me through my Facebook page, GFC, or Bloglovin'. :)

"Spell out your blog name with book titles."
 The Review Room
(T) These Mean Streets, Darkly by Augstin Dragon
(H) Hanover House by Brenda Novak
(E) Emma and the Banderwigh by Matther S. Cox

(R) Raven Boys, The by Maggie Stiefvater
(E) Eleanor by Jason Gurley
(V) Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
(I) Island of Echoes by Roman Gitlarz
(E) Evolution of Mara Dyer, The by Michelle Hodkin
(W) Wicked + The Divine, The by Kieron Gillen

(R) Reckless Traveler by Walter Rhein
(O) Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
(O) Ocean at the End of the Lane, The by Neil Gaiman
(M) Moorehead Manor by David McMullen-Sullivan

16 comments:

  1. Nice choices! I have been wanting to read the Raven Boys for some time now. I will have to read it soon! I am following you on Blogloven, Twitter, Instagram and Goodreads. Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! The Raven Boys is such a good book. Currently reading the second. :)

      Delete
  2. Ocean at the End of the Lane was a very interesting book. Great job spelling out your blog name. I had fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow interesting, might try the same for my blog, only the name is so long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blog name is sooo loooong for this! Haha. I've only heard of Of Mice and Men, but I'm sure these are great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is inventive. I wonder if I could do Miki's Hope? Probably with a lot of thought and time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool prompt. Great jobs and a lot of great reads!

    ChellBee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are pretty awesome choices. I can't believe I've only read of mice and men, it would be cool to join you in reading the other books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this word game as it forces us to revisit books we've read or even those we might want to read. Terrific idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really interesting, So glad that you share this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great meme! The books you chose sound really interesting. I have Reckless Traveler by Walter Rhein on my reading list. Have to read it as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey that was fun. I like things that get cha' thinkin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully done my friend I absolutely love it plus it is much shorter name than my blog name! lol :D. Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog. New follower on Bloglovin, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have not been familiar with book titles as I am not a book junkie or not been reading books for so long now! but you got your blog names in book titles really good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh I'm gonna need more time to do this. :) I have to admit I'm only familiar with Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men in your list.

    ReplyDelete