Friday, August 26, 2016

Top 5 Book Boyfriends [Feature and Follow #1]

Heya everyone! This blog hop is was created by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read. The idea behind it is to meet and follow new bloggers and be involved in an awesome book blogging community! I've found the most amazing blog through these blog hops, but this is my first time participating.

If you're feeling up to it, you can follow me on Instagram, Twitter, or via my blog's FB page located here. I would be so appreciative of it if you did. And thanks so, so, so very much in advance. <3

This week's prompt was "Top 5 Book Boyfriends" and a few names popped up rather quickly.

1. Dimitri Belikov from The Vampire Academy series. 
I love him so much. I quickly had the biggest crush on him as soon as I was introduced to him in the books. The movie...not so much. That was the biggest book-to-movie adaption flop in the entire world. *eye roll* He was just so moody and intelligent and swoon-worthy. WHY isn't he a real person? Not that I'd have the SLIGHTEST chance, but a woman can dream.

2. Ron Weasley from the Harry Potter series.
There was just something about his adorable dorkiness and quirkiness that made me fall head-over-heels for this boy. It could have been the red hair and his hilarious avoidance of spiders that made me laugh so much. Or just in general as to how he could make the worst of times still seem funny by a quick remark. I even had a HP book where I put a heart around Ron's name every single time it was mentioned. How sad and obsessive is that? Lol!

3. Marco Alisdair from The Night Circus.
So there's not a movie out so I can't steal a picture of his actor...but he is just PERFECTION in every sense of the word. I'm reading the book right now and I'm just hoping with fingers crossed my heart isn't going to be shattered into a million and one pieces after I'm finished.

4. Adam Parrish from The Raven Boys.
Maybe it's the fact that he's so stubborn. Maybe it's the fact that he's an incredibly hard worker. Or maybe it's the fact that even though he grew up in a super shoddy environment he's still such a nice, warm, and misunderstood person. I knew as soon as I read about him he'd be my crush out of the other boys in the book.

5. Noah Calhoun from The Notebook.
For obvious reasons. But I would do like to do without the constant sadness in my life. I still ugly cry when I watch this movie. Straight sobbing. It's horrible to see. 


6 comments:

  1. Oh, I couldn't agree more about Ron!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's always gonna hold a special place in my heart. Such a cutiepie. Lol!

      Delete
  2. Loved Dimka! Oh, i didn't hate the movie. But it was just kind of okay for me.

    Oh my gosh, I forgot Noah!! Shhh - we also had a thing! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! It seems like he did with everyone. ;)

      Delete
  3. I'll take Dimitri any day! New follower via GFC and Google+

    Carrie @The Butterfly Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. FINALLY!!! Someone else who likes Adam as much as me!!! I never find anyone who likes him very much and it bums me out. He's total book boyfriend material. That so made me LOL when I read what you did with Ron's name in your HP book. Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete