Friday, August 26, 2016

Instagram Round-Up #2!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my second Instagram round-up! All photos are from my Bookstagram which can be found here OR @bookishsabrina.

August 22, 2016
My copy of Sleep Tight by Jeff Jacobson. I picked this book to achieve my tag of "Cracked spines" in the "challengebooksandsuch" challenge!
August 23, 2016
Had to take a photo of Gillian Flynn's novel "Gone Girl." Is Gillian on anyone elses' top three favorite authors list like she is on mine? I ADORE her books. I still need to pick up "The Grownup" though!
August 24, 2016
I got challenged by @dangitdraco https://www.instagram.com/dangitdraco/ for the "comfortreads" tag. I chose a book of poetry my sister's friend has out, "The Goddess Path" and "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer.

August 24, 2016
I just had to take a "shelfie" with my sister's bookshelf since I actually wasn't at my house that day to fufill my challenge by @cozy_reads for the #10thingsilove tag. Who doesn't love a nice bookshelf? ;)

August 25, 2016
I got tagged by the wonderful @anna_inbookland for the #chaptereleven book challenge! The book featured is "Bradstreet Gate" by Robin Kirman.

August 26, 2016
And last but not least is a photo of my ARC copy of "The Castle in the Mist" by Amy Ephron. I maps in books. Does anyone else?
Thanks so much for being here for my second round-up! If you're a bookstagram or have any recommendations of your favorites, let me know in the comments below! <3
Reactions:

5 comments:

  1. I love crime and mystery novels. Occasionally, I read some inspirational books too. My bookshelf contains bestsellers by Lee Child, James Patterson, Mario Puzzo, and John Sandford. I would like to read the Gone Girl. My friends have been recommending it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad more folks are getting off the Internet and getting back to reading challenges again. I'm a big fan of books

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARCs are so much fun to get and read! :) I always love maps in books. They really help define the world of the story and place you right in the midst.

    ~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading! We are going on vacation soon and I have a lot of books saved for the poolside reading. I love maps in books too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always been an avid reader. Unfortunately, my schedule currently hasn't allowed for much leisurely reading. I definitely need to make more time to do so.

    ReplyDelete