Saturday, August 27, 2016

Goodreads book tag!

Heya! I woke up this morning to an e-mail telling me Ellisferrell, a blog I follow, recently posted a book tag, so I felt like following in their footsteps!


What was the last book you marked as read?
Caraval by Stephanie Garber. I was lucky enough to score an ARC. It was so good.

What are you currently reading?The Dream Thieves by +Maggie Stiefvater and The Night Circus by +Erin Morgenstern 

What was the last book you marked as TBR?
The Forgetting Time by Sharon Guskin

What book do you plan to read next?The Assassin and the Healer by Sarah J. Maas

Do you use the star rating system?Yup! It helps me keep track of what the best book I've read were, the "meh" ones, and the horrible ones.

Are you doing a 2016 reading challenge?No. At the beginning I didn't think I'd read as many books as I have. So I should have done it anyway.

Do you have a wishlist?My TBR is my wish list. :p

Do you have any favorite quotes? Would you like to share a few?
"Time is a river, and it flows in a circle. I love you." - Eleanor by +Jason Gurley 

Who are your favorite authors?I absolutely adore +Jodi Picoult and Gillian Flynn. I've read all of their books, except one by Gillian Flynn. But I'll read that one soon.

Have you joined any groups?I did when I first started but never really got into them.

5 comments:

  1. Cool tag! Would love to do this too! Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag is very cool, in fact, I'm going to do it right now! I haven't read any of these but Maggie Stiefvater and Sarah J. Maas seem to be very popular authors in the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She most definitely is! I was hesitant to pick up her books until yesterday, but I finally gave in and now I'm on her third novella. I think I'll most definitely be reading the books ASAP.

      Delete
  3. The hype around Caraval is insane! I'm beyond looking forward to this book by now :D
    You got an ARC? Lucky you!

    This looks like a short and fun tag to do.
    As someone who loves doing tags... I'm definitely adding this one to my book tags list (:

    My blog: http://magiverse.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete