Saturday, August 6, 2016

Book Meme || A to Z Bookish Survey by The Perpetual Page-Turner

I found this survey on The Perpetual Page-Turner's blog and decided to answer some questions on my bookish habits. It looks like a super cute and fun survey. Check out her blog if you're feeling up to it!


Author you've read the most books from:
Undoubtedly +Jodi Picoult. I have a lot of books on my bookshelf, but I have every book written by her except for two of them. I started reading her when I was in 8th grade and she quickly became my favorite author.

Best sequel ever:

Currently reading:
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and Between Worlds: An Illustrated Novel by I have no idea because I don't have the book with me currently.

Drink of choice while reading:
I'll really grab whatever I can get my hands on. Usually Mello-Yello or some chocolate milk is what I prefer.

E-reader or physical book:
I prefer physical books simply because I love adding to my at-home library, but short stories or novellas are good enough for me to read on my phone.

Fictional character your probably would have actually dated in high school:
I'm gonna just say Ronald Weasley. Only because he's the fictional character I had the biggest crush on growing up besides Dimitri Belikov from The Vampire Academy.

Glad you gave this book a chance:
Reckless Traveler by Walter Rhein. His experiences were just so funny and sometimes humbling.

Hidden gem book:
I don't know what a hidden gem book is so I'm gonna have to skip over this one. :(

Important moment in your reading life:
The very first time I remember ever receiving a book. It had all kinds of words in it from different cars to body parts to food. I know that's the book that got me started on my reading journey.

Just finished:
Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris. Definitely a recommended read!!!

Kinds of books you won't read:
Normally erotica, or books that deal with people who are in relationships cheating on one another. Makes my skin crawl!

Longest book you've read:
I honestly have no idea on this one. I've read a lot of long books.

Major book hangover because of:
Eleanor by +Jason Gurley

Number of bookcases you own:
Just the one my uncle made me. Goes from a little bit below the ceiling of my room all the way to the floor. 
One book you've read multiple times:
I don't normally re-read books. I have so many books I have to review I don't have time to do that.

Preferred place to read:
The bath! And if I'm not there then I'm in my bed reading.

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you've read:
"Time is a river, and it flows in a circle. I love you." - Eleanor by +Jason Gurley

Reading regret:
Not writing down all the books I read as a child so I would know which ones I've read and haven't read. I love re-visiting books I've read when I was younger.

Series you've started and need to finish:
I think I've finished every series I've started, if I haven't I can't recall.

Three of your all-time favorite books:
Eleanor by +Jason Gurley
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Unapologetic fangirl for:
The Twilight series. <.< Don't punish me, please.

Very excited for this release more than others:
The only book I've been excited for lately has been Harry Potter and the Cursed Child because I've been swamped with review books.

Worst bookish habit:
A lot of people hate I write notes in my books or dog-ear them to keep my place but I love well-read and well-loved books. That's why they're MY books. Lol.

X marks the spot: Start at the top of your bookshelf and pick the 27th book:
I'm not currently at my house to do this question.

Your latest book purchase:
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.

Zzz-snatcher book (last book that kept you up way too late):
Eleanor by Jason Gurley.

I think I'd a tad obsessed with Harry Potter and the book Eleanor, don't you? This was such a fun book meme I might find another and do it in a later blog post. Until then, c-ya. :)

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment