Monday, April 4, 2016

Update post!

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I've been super MIA lately, but I've had a couple things going on in my life.

First off, I spent a wonderful week alone, just me and my boyfriend completely unplugged from every source of electronics besides his mini DVD player. No internet for a week was refreshing and I loved just sitting down and spending time with him just the two of us with no outside sources interfering. Sometimes relationships need just that, am I right?

Second, my best friend got married! My friends Amanda, Kaley, Karlie, and my boyfriend and I all went to good ole' Hazard, KY on April 1st, which is Alexandra's birthday (my best friend), and on the second, I got to see her become a Howard! No longer Ms. Alexandra Couch. Insane! She looked absolutely stunning and I couldn't stop crying for the life of me. Yes, I was that bridesmaid. The one with the snot pouring out of her nose and tears streaming down her face. Thank God for E.L.F's setting spray! My makeup stayed put despite all the ugly crying. LOL!

Third, I'm so sick! I caught a head cold in Kentucky. I don't know if I'm actually sick, or if my allergies just kicked in because I couldn't stop cuddling with the adorable cat Alexandra had at her house. Either way, this sucks. I hate being sick so much, because it sticks with me for ages. I mean, a long, long time. My immune system is so poor. I really need to take vitamins for it, but I slack on taking care of myself sadly.

Tomorrow I'm getting an endoscopy and I'm really worried about that, but I know things will be fine! My mom and my grandma are both going to be there with me when I wake up so that puts me at ease a little bit. I just hate anasthesia and it always makes me cry when I wake up. It's like it overloads my emotions and they're all way too escalated for my liking. On the bright side, I'll hopefully be able to see why I'm having so many stomach issues and get it all sorted out.

I'll be getting back into blogging soon, because I have a few reviews that I absolutely need to tell you all about. Both book reviews as well as product reviews! Thanks for sticking around and continuing to read my older posts, and a new one should be up within the next week.

-Sabrina

29 comments:

  1. Wow, lots going on over here. First of all - feel better! I just had a head cold and it was awful! Hope you get better soon!
    Getting away with your loved one and totally unplugging sounds awesome! I bet you had a blast! Must be wonderful to get away from everything! And weddings of friends are always awesome! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely amazing except for the part of you getting sick. I'm glad though that you had a lot of wonderful moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A whole week without internet. Wow. I would die LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better! Kudos for you doing electronics free. I don't think I could last a week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your test goes well and you are on the mend quickly. Down time is always a worthwhile thing to take. Warm wishes!
    carol
    www.carolcassara.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your test goes well.... I spent last week in Kentucky, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a very hectic time for you, I'm so glad you and you partner got to spend some quality time together, I don't we ever realise how much the Internet takes over until it's switched of for a period of time. Massive congratulations to your friend on getting married, I wish them all the best and I really hope you get better soon and everything goes ok for you tomorrow! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better soon. That's a lot of stress to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats what I love about being a blogger. We can take breaks to enjoy life, feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am super jealous of your week unplugged. I have been thinking of doind this with my husband for a very long time now. He has some vacation time coming to him and I totally think it's time to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of fun things going on girl! we all love weddings i hope you had a great time! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think its great to relax and unplug for a while and just enjoy the day. Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unplugging is the way to go, that's the best thing you can do for a loved one. Just spend time with them without distractions. I really hope you feel better. I can't wait to read about the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please get well soon..just don't be so anxious about your tests...and kepp on blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you feel better soon. Lots of stuff going on right now at your end. Hope to hear great things from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hoping you'll get better. Don't be stress out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Get well soon. Everything's gonna be alright then.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you feel better soon. have a time to relax

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for letting us know what has been going on. A week of dvds with my bf sounds amazing. I hate head colds. Don't stress I'm sure everything will be fine. Positive vibes your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. We both were digitally detoxing! Although it sounds like you did it the better way by completely unplugging. Good for you! Good luck with the Endoscopy; getting put under sucks but I'm sure it will go smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on getting married! And welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome of you to touch based with your readers! It's good to take a break from it all once in a while! See you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's so amazing about your friend's wedding. One of my best friends is getting married next Feb, and I know I will definitely be balling my eyes out. Sending lots of positive energies during your endoscopy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Taking a break from everything is therapeutic. Good for you! Getting sick is always a bummer though. Feel better soon! Thanks for sharing.
    www.gregdemcydias.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Its always great to unplug and get away for a little while :) I hope you're much more refreshed!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sounds like you had a good couple weeks except for your cold :P Hope you feel better soon and good luck with your surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  27. hope you're ok now and thanks for the updates! weddings always makes me cry. and once in a month i do turned off everything and get away from social media haha

    ReplyDelete
  28. Feel better soon. Don't work too much and don't forget to spend more ME TIME :)
    Good luck with your surgery.

    ReplyDelete