Monday, April 18, 2016

Review || NewAir Pure Spring WAT40B Water Dispenser



NewAir Pure Spring WAT305 Water Dispenser
Disclaimer: I received this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions herein are of my own.

I'll be the first to admit that I am a horrible person when it comes to drinking water. If it's not right in front of me I won't, and sometimes, even when it is, I let the water bottle just sit there and end up getting hot. I know, sad isn't it?
That is why I'm thankful for my new water dispenser. I can go right into the living room and get out a small amount of water that I know I'll for sure drink, and take it with me wherever I need to go. No more plastic water bottles piling up in my bedroom. No more wasted water!
Now onto the design. I love how sleek the design is. It looks elegant and not bulky in my home. It's also BPA free which is absolutely amazing to me! Definitely a plus in my eyes. I also adore the fact that I can load the water in the bottom instead of having it out in the open on the top. It just looks more visually pleasing to me. The package came to me without anything wrong with it, and everything works perfectly fine with it!
Another feature that I love is the fact that it also has a hot water dispenser button as well. This is great for when I need hot water right then and there for anything from cooking to making hot chocolate when I'm not using milk. It's just super handy to not have to wait for my sink to warm up. There's even a child safety lock on the hot part! They really did think of everything possible. I also like the fact that it's a very quiet dispenser and doesn't have any issue that I have seen so far. I can tell I'll be using this for an extremely long time! Super simple to set up. Comes with easy to read instructions as well. I've been drinking so much more water since I got this, simply because I'm a little kid and love using this dispenser! You can find more information at the link I have provided below.

Link to the NewAir website: http://www.newair.com/water-dispensersFacebookhttps://www.facebook.com/newairusa/
And! If you want to try to win your very own water dispenser, you can go here! 
http://goo.gl/forms/NwkdriQySp The contest ends on May 15th, 2016!
So tell me, does this look like something you'd like in your home?



No comments:

Post a Comment