SwaddleDesigns is a company founded by a woman named Lynette Damir. The first thing I thought when I opened the package was that the design of the box they had shipped them in were so cute! They're very elegant looking and beautiful. I received two designs, one is the xoxo in black as seen above, and another is just a regular fancy print. Being made with Muslin fabric means the swaddle blankets begin as soft, but get softer with every wash!
SwaddleDesigns is very well-respected within the medical community. They come highly recommended by pediatricians, doulas, nurses, and newborn care instructors. Mom's love them as well!
Have you forgotten how to swaddle since your last baby? Or are you an expectant mother or father and just some instruction? You can visit this link that provides you with everything you need to know about swaddling your precious one.
Want to win a design for yourself? Follow this link and input your e-mail address and I'll contact you in a week if you're a winner!
Wanna keep up with SwaddleDesigns? There are multiple ways! You can:
1. Follow them on Twitter here. Tweet your favorite design @SwaddleDesigns!
2. Like them on Facebook here. Post your favorite SwaddleDesigns print or product! If you like their page you get previews of their newest collections + fan discounts!
3. You can pin your favorite product on Pinterest here.
4. Follow them on Instagram here.
5. Sign up for their e-mail updates to stay informed on new arrivals and special offers and promo codes!
You can contact them at email@example.com or you can call 206.525.0400 (ext. 217) with any questions or concerns you may have.