Monday, April 11, 2016

I received my third PINCHme box today! + A FREE 20% DISCOUNT FOR YOU


I love, love, love receiving PINCHme sample boxes in the mail! In fact, tomorrow is when we're all able to sign up for a new one! At 12 (noon), you have the chance to claim samples for yourself on the website. Go sign up if you haven't yet! In past boxes I've received Purell hand sanitizing wipes, Sinful Colors 2-step manicure and nail polish, Breathe Right nasal strips, and ZZZQUIL among other things!

In this PINCHme box I received:

1. Olay Regenerist Tone Perfecting Cream (It's also a moisturizer)!!! As well as a $3.00 off coupon!
2. Unisom Sleepgels and a $2.00 off coupon as well! I can't wait to try these out. I'm always looking for easy and fast ways to fall asleep. LOL!
3. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream and a $3.00 off coupon!
4. Sugru moldable glue - Use the discount code pinchme and receive 20% off!
5. Allegra Allergy  and two different coupons for $4.00 and $2.00 off!

Short post, but I had to share and make my readers aware of how awesome PINCHme is! It's really a no-hassle, fun website for free products for you to review or do as you please. I encourage you all to sign up!
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment