Sunday, February 28, 2016

Zotos 180PRO Teaseless Volumizing Powder Shake


I received this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions herein are my own and are not swayed by the company.

I was absolutely ecstatic to receive this product in the mail to try! I am always have issues with my hair. One of these issues is that fact that it ALWAYS lays flat. It is the most annoying thing to me to not be able to make my hair do anything other than straighten it.
I am so thankful that I have been introduced to this product because I know I have a new favorite hair-styling product. Zotos is cheap! It's only $12.99 on Amazon. If you're interested, you can also check out their other products on their website.
Not only do I love the fact that it definitely makes my hair have more volume, but I completely adore the fact that the smell is amazing! This product has no harsh smells that some hairsprays have. It actually smells like you're getting your hair done in a salon with that amazing hair salon smell that I love!
This product is extremely unique because it has a blend of clay and silica. This enables the spray to feel dry as it goes on as well as help build texture that lasts for a whole night of partying, (or whatever you enjoy doing). It's also color safe which is an absolute huge bonus for me!
This is a super easy product to use as well. You don't have to have a special type of brush to use it to style your hair. All you do is open the cap, shake the product, spray onto dry hair. I like to blow dry my hair after I put it on because the heat helps me when I'm styling.
If you actually want to style your hair rather than just put it on and go, just do whatever hairstyle you want, spray the product, and voila! Amazing hair results in a short amount of time.

Reactions:

35 comments:

  1. I could use that! Thanks for the review. I'll have to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can use any product and my hair stays just where I want it and how. On the other hand, my sister's hair does whatever it wants. I will certainly tell her to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get keratin treatments so I can only use certain things on my hair. I will have to ask my stylist if I can try this because it sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a good hair product and at reasonable price! :-) I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do need to check this out. My hair is so thin and FLAT. It's an effort to try to get any volume with the products I have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for honest review. Now I know and won't waste time or money

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to have to check this out. Especially for that price. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My hair doesn't do anything. I remember for a school dance getting it done and it was all fallen out by the time I got there. I need my hold to my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to see how this looks on your hair. This might be the product that I need.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My hair is always frizzy and puffy. I guess I won't be needing this product since I need the opposite of what it does. The color of the container though, I initially thought it was a chocolate shake bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well none of that on this end. I wear sisterlocks and all I need is a nice brush and I am good to go

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes please !!! I definitely need this when it's soooo bit in Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good to know. Great review! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Flat head is the worst and I am always looking for ways/products to prevent it! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a unique idea. Volume is an issue for me, too, so this is a product I would like.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. See my hair is thick and curly and unbearable to manage. Sometimes though it does lack volume!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I have wished for some volume for so long. My hair is so flat.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We're opposites, my hair is so thick, sometimes I just want to tie it all up and be done with it. I can never skip on the flat iron, so I decided to have my hair treated. I get you though, flat hair is really dull sometimes and we just need a little lift.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Unfortunately this is not a product that I could use in my type of hair - I have dreadlocks. However, it seems that many of your other readers are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow - I need more volume and this product is reasonably priced - I must check it out - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds a great product! I will check this.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow sounds like just the product I need to tame my hair, thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  23. My hair can lie flat too! I want to try this product!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My hair gets dull and flat so this would be fun to try giving it some volume! I like big hair lol

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can see why you were ecstatic to get it. I'd like to try it too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. It sounds like a great thing for hair styling. Your enthusiasm for it is contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh I shall have to look out for this

    ReplyDelete
  28. Omg I have the thinnest hair ever!!!! I so need this in my life. Definitely checking it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm asian my hair is naturally straight and flat, I always wanted a voluminous hair like the one i see in shampoo commercial but I am very cautious about trying styling product because my hair get easily dry. With your personal experience with this product I don't mind taking the chances to try it on as well. Since I feel bored with my hair right now.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm going to have to cheek this out.

    ReplyDelete