Monday, February 8, 2016

The Crunchy Mamas: Eco-friendly skincare!



DISCLAIMER: I received these products in exchange for an honest review. All opinions herein are of my own and are not swayed by the Crunchy Mamas company.

The first two products I received were the honey-lemon and mint lip balms. I love lip balms. Especially in Indiana when one day it's 70 degrees and the next it's 40. All the weird weather does major damage to my lips if I don't have something that's moisturizing me 24/7. I love these lip balms because they're not sticky at all! You put it on and you feel instant hydration. Not to mention that the scents are normal and not super crazy. The honey-lemon smells the best to me, and the mint is a very close second. I also love the shine this balm has to it!

- Ingredients for honey-lemon: organic unrefined coconut oil, beeswax, raw honey, and organic lemon essential oil.
- Ingredients for mint - organic unrefined coconut oil, beeswax, organic peppermint essential oil, organic rosemary essential oil, and organic spearmint essential oil.

The tubes are 0.15 OZ which is the size or a normal tube of lip balm. :)

The third product I received was the hanitizer in grapefruit scent. Like any hand sanitizer, it's designed to get rid of those nasty germs, bacteria, and viruses. I love the fact that it has an actual pure smell that we're all used to (grapefruit lovers unite!) and it doesn't smell like the hospital itself has taken up residency on your hands. It's also one of the very few hand sanitizers I have used that don't dry my hands out when I put it on.

-Ingredients for grapefruit hanitizer: organic witch hazel, organic aloe vera, organic grapefruit essential oil, and organic lemon essential oil.

The bottle comes in a 2 OZ size and is perfect for slipping into your purse when you have a limited amount of space.
You can visit them at any of the websites below:
Their website.
Their Facebook.
Their Instagram.


Reactions:

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the ingredients!! It's so hard to find products without junk in them. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete