Monday, February 1, 2016

Nailtiques

Disclaimer: I received these products in exchange for an honest review. All opinions herein are of my own and are not swayed by the Nailtiques company. 
I love nail polish. My only issue with nail polish is that it super cheap and chips after a day. Nailtiques nail polish actually stays on without chipping for more than a day even if you do a lot with your hands.

A little about Nailtiques:
-Their main concern is based on the fact that they want nails to be healthy and natural.
-Their products have been salon tested.
-Their products promote natural nail growth as well as strength and moisture retention.
-Their nail care system can treat common nail issues with 6 protein strengths.

I received the color London which is pictured above. It's a very deep red and beautiful against my skin color. I'm also a sucker for the color red in general. I only needed to use one coat in order to color my fingernail, and it leaves no see-through streaks! The formula they sent me was #2 which helps with soft, peeling, bitten, weak, or thin nails. Hydrolyzed keratin is combined with protein, gelatin, and calcium in order to strengthen your nails. All you have to do is apply one coat daily in order to see improvement, and then after you notice that your nails are better, you can apply every two days.

I highly recommend you guys check out their site because nail polish isn't the only products they have. They have plenty of others for your hand and nails needs.



Reactions:

4 comments:

  1. Oooh such a pretty colour! I've recently become obsessed with red myself. I definitely need that formula in my life, too. My poor nails are used and abused.
    Great review. :)

    Christie's Take on Life. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that they're trying to make nails healthy and natural. Do you have any pictures of you trying the nail polish?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this but I may need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i might need to try this I bite my nails off when I dont have acrylics on and they look horrible! lol Plus its such a gorg color!

    ReplyDelete