Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Medic 1 and 2: Comic Book Review


Book: Medic #1 and #2
Authors: Michael Coast, Bill Jemas, Brian Finkelstein, Mike Soviero
Synopsis: Doctors, and nurses, and zombies, oh my!
Read here: Flatline | Undead on Arrival

Review:
I am not usually a fan of comics, but I've decided to take up reading them because they're super easy to get through in a couple minutes or an hour tops in between the time I'm reading four novels at once. Comics are great at being fillers for my reviews in between blog posts, but they're also great to read if you find a good one.

Flatline and Undead on Arrival were two short, decent comics to read. I love the fact that it's an online comic so when you're flipping from one page to the next it's like watching an actual TV show, just with subtitles. The colors are extremely vibrant. I even found myself compelled at the story within the story and wanted to keep flipping the pages to learn more about the story as well as what was going to happen next.

It's a great horror comic with underlying humor in it. I'm definitely going to be reading the other issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment