Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Unpopular Opinions: Book Version

Hello, everyone! I decided to do a book tag I found over on The Book Archer's youtube account. Let's get to it. :)

1. A popular book or series you didn't like.


The Lovely Bones. I tried reading this story three different times and just couldn't finish it. I don't know if it was the writing or what it was, but I just absolutely could not get through it.

2. A popular book or series that everyone else seems to hate but you love.


Okay, I think I might like Twilight a little too much because even though I was an avid reader before these books came out, reading these really got me into the groove of reading non-stop. Looking back I know the book has a lot of flaws but I just can't help but love it. Okay? Don't judge me!

3. A love triangle where the main character ended up with the person you didn't want them to end up with or an OTP that you don't like.Again, I'm going to have to go with the whole Edward and Bella thing. I was rooting for Jacob the whole time and of course she ended up with Edward in the end. *yawn*.

4. A popular book genre that you hardly reach for.
Can anyone say erotic fiction? Blegh. Makes my skin crawl.

5. A popular or beloved character that you don't like.
Am I allowed to say Daisy Buchanan? I see a lot of people say they like her and that she just made poor decisions but like...I really hate her. With a passion. Poor Gatsby.

6. A popular author that you can't get into.
Rainbow Rowell! I think the books are very bland and I just can't get into them at all.

7. A popular book trope that you're tired of seeing. (Love triangles, corrupt ruler, lost princess).
I hateeeeeeeeee when the characters fall in love with one another way too fast. It seems super forced to me if they've spoken a total of two times to one another and all of the sudden their minds connect with one another's and they just click. Ugh. Major barf.

8. A popular series that you have no interest in reading.


I JUST CAN'T DO IT.

9. The saying goes "The book is always better than the movie", but what T.V. show adaption do you prefer to the book?
Don't kill me, buttttttttt. I'm gonna have to go with Sherlock. I like the books, but that show is absolutely amazing.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment