Friday, January 8, 2016

RW Garcia - Gluten-Free Crackers


DISCLAIMER: I received these products in exchange for an honest review. All opinions herein are of my own and are not swayed by the RW Garcia company.

I received three flavors to sample after contacting RW Garcia. I love finding new companies that offer gluten free alternatives to snacking because they're always super healthy! The flavors I received were the 3 seed quinoa crackers, the 3 seed sweet beet crackers, and the 3 seed sweet potato crackers. I almost always give things like this to my grandma because I know she'll eat them right away as opposed to be snacking on them here and there. Lol! I must say I am not normally a beet person, but they were so good! If you're not used to healthy food, you might be a little bit iffy at first, but you can always dip them in your favorite dip for a healthier alternative to say snacking on Lays chips.

All of RW Garcia's foods are verified non-GMO and certified gluten free. They also don't have any additives or preservatives which is always an added bonus! Not to mention the fact that they donate to a huge bunch of charities, as well as non-profit organizations that are into raising awareness for healthier alternatives to snacking.

These crackers are super tasty and healthy so I highly recommend them to you!
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment