Thursday, January 7, 2016

Lindi Skin: Skin for Life - Review

Hello, everyone! I was taking a short break for winter and now I'm back! I've been super excited to get back into my product reviews so let's get to it!

DISCLAIMER: I received these products in exchange for an honest review. All opinions herein are of my own and are not swayed by the Lindi Skin company.
The first product I received from Lindi Skin was the citrus face serum, which I love SO much! It reminds me of the push pops I got from the store as a child! This serum includes botanicals, vitamins, and antioxidants. I love the fact that this serum is extremely non-oily, because that is my issue with most skin serums or lotions. I will be using this one for a long time because the smell is amazing and it makes my face feel insanely smooth and soft. This company designs skin care for people with cancer, which is a huge bonus in my eyes. Their products are there to help in a hard time. It's been clinically proven to reduce itching, redness, and rashes due to chemotherapy.

The second product I received from them was the facial moisturizer designed to "renew and replenish".  I always have super dry skin around the bottom of my nose, and this product keeps my face from being so dry all the time. I think I'm in love! This moisturizer is an extremely light product that doesn't weigh down your face like a lot of other products I have tried myself. The fragrance is a very soft one so it's not going to overpower your nose in a bad way.

What are some other great aspects of Lindi Skin?
All of their products are paraben free. They're also made in the USA in an FDA compliant facility. These products have been tested by dermatologists, and is never tested on animals. Woo-hoo! All products are available to be given back if you are not satisfied after a 30 day period, money back guaranteed!

Would you try these products? I absolutely love them and they're incorporated into my daily skin care routine! Thanks so much for reading. :) See you all next time!
Reactions:

15 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing!! I will definitely have to try it out. Thanks so much for the review and honest comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of the Lindi Skin line until reading your post. I am definitely interested in trying them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this brand. I appreciate a honest review. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it might smell amazing. I'm so hesitent with what I put on my face because I have very sensative skin but I may have to give this a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard quite a bit of this brand, I don't know if I would try it yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This particular brand is new to me, but it does sound like a reputable one. The products sound good, and gentle, which is so important to me.
    Carol Cassara

    ReplyDelete
  7. was looking for a new serum, one that is more organic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have applied this serum and it's amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of this brand...thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of this before, but sounds like something I'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds like some i would love !! Laci

    ReplyDelete
  12. I may need to look into this... I always have dry skin! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am not familiar with this product but sounds really great! I love citrus and the smell - sounds like something I would like and I have such trouble with dry skin on my face! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like these products would be great in the winter time! My skin has been so dry lately!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like two great products - I should really invest in a decent moisturizer since I get fairly dry skin around my face too, especially around this time of the year. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete