Sunday, January 17, 2016

Lindi Skin Lip Balm | Shield & Fortify


DISCLAIMER: I received this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions herein are of my own and are not swayed by the Lindi Skin company.

I'm a huge sucker for lip anything! Balm, glosses, lipstick, ink...you name it, I want it. Lindi Skin is a company that holds a great place in my heart. Their products are made specifically with people diagnosed with cancer in mind, so their mission is pure.

I was super excited when I opened this product because I knew I was going to use every single bit of it. I put the lip balm on as soon as I opened the package and was ecstatic not only about the pretty pink color, but of the barely there, but very good smell being emitted from the product. This is the perfect lip balm for when your lips get dry from the summer sun, or the harsh winds of winter decide to wreak havoc on your poor lips. It's the perfect size to slip into your bag or purse and carry with you around at all times!

This lip balm contains large quantities of vitamin E and natural extracts that help soothe your beaten and battered lips. Not only does it work for your lips, but an added bonus is the fact that it helps your cuticles and nails out as well!

Why is Lindi Skin my favorite company?
-All of their products are tested clinically.
-They never test on animals.
-They've been allergy and dermatologist tested.
-You have 30 days to try the product and if you don't like it, you can send it back and get your money back! 
-Their products are non-irritating which is perfect for my super sensitive skin!
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment