Friday, January 8, 2016

Kushyfoot: Opaque Tights Review


DISCLAIMER: I received this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions herein are of my own and are not swayed by the Kushyfoot company.

I don't think in my last post I reviewed on Kushyfoot that they are my new favorite company. They not only supply beautiful knee high socks, but comfortable flats-to-go, and socks that fit you so comfortably you can hardly tell they're on!

I received these opaque tights when they got them in my size, and I was so excited! Opaque tights are my favorite to wear under dresses of course because they have a look of elegance about them, but I also love to wear them when I'm just chilling out at home in an oversized sweater. A lot of tights I've tried just aren't comfortable enough to do that in, though. You constantly have to pry them out of places they shouldn't be. Lol! I had no problem with these tights, though. They went on smoothly, which is a feat for someone with huge calves and thighs! I received the tights in a black color which is my favorite, but you can buy these in 4 different colors like black, navy, brown, and grey.

On top of the fact that they are already super soft and comfortable, they have a built-in top to control any pooch you may have, but the soles feel like they're massaging your feet! That's the best thing in my opinion. Who doesn't like being pampered while they walk?

I highly recommend this company for your shoe, sock, and tight needs because they truly are the most comfortable things I have felt in a long time.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment