DISLAIMER: I received these products in exchange for an honest review. All opinions herein are of my own and are not swayed by the Inkblaat company.
I love these insoles! They're super cute as opposed to other insoles you'd by at Wal-Mart. The first pair is called Grand Master Funk, and the second pair is called Blingin' Pretty. There are a bunch of other insole designs you can choose from if these don't suit your fancy. They have everything from these designs to, whales and dinosaurs, to flowers, to wood! Very cute and unique designs.
So what's so great about these insoles besides the unique designs?
1. They're made with an Aegis Microbe Shield which stops your insoles from getting dirty and disgusting from dirt and bacteria. It even helps prevents odors that said bacteria, mold, and mildew produces!
2. You can wash these in your washing machine and dry them without worrying that they're going to break down after multiple washes!
3. The insoles are slim, so you won't have to worry about them not fitting inside your shoes. Get your shoe size and they'll fit perfectly, but if they don't they're super easy to trim.
4. They have a top layer that keeps air flowing smoothly and keep your feet dry!
5. They're made up of over 90% of recycled materials. How awesome is that?
6. And if you're not satisfied? You have 30 days to return them and get your money back!
Right now, if you buy two pairs of insoles and use the code BUY 3 (until 2/21) you'll get a THIRD paid free!!!
You can visit Inkblaat here at their website.
Or call 800-596-5150 and press 2 for costumer service.