Monday, January 11, 2016

ChopSaver: Perfection in a Tube


DISLCAIMER: I received this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions herein are of my own and are not swayed by the ChopSaver company. 

During the Winter, I tend to lick my lips a lot more, which ends up leading to dry, cracked and red lips that generally irritates me to no end. I was so glad when I contacted this company and they agreed to send me a sample!
ChopSaver was an idea that a man named Dan Gosling came up with. It's all-natural, that includes Arnica. Arnica naturally heals and it comes from the sunflower! Not only does it have that, but it includes other amazing things made to heal your lips like shea and mango butter, avocado oil, aloe, as well as citrus and grapeseed oils! So nothing weird or nasty that you don't know about is going onto your skin. Which is always a plus in my book. Medical professionals even recommend it. I don't think I've ever used a product as good as this on my lips before, and I'll continue to use it after it runs out.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment