Saturday, January 30, 2016

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead: Review

Title: Bloodlines
Author: Richelle Mead
Publisher: Razorbill; Reprint edition
Pages: 448
Rating: 4/5

Synopsis from Amazon:
When alchemist Sydney is ordered into hiding to protect the life of Moroi princess Jill Dragomir, the last place she expects to be sent is a human private school in Palm Springs, California.

Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Bloodlines explores all the friendship, romance, battles, and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive--this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone's out for blood.

Review:
I had been wanting to read this book for forever because the Vampire Academy series was my favorite series that center around vampires. It took me a long time to finally read this, but I'm so glad I did. Richelle Mead is always good about keeping her writing consistent and I love it. Sydney is just how I remember her, and she grew so much over this book as well! I love the fact that Adrian was front and center in this book as well because he was a favorite character of mine in the Vampire Academy series. I was very worried about the perspective change because I didn't know how much I would like Sydney, but I did a lot surprisingly!
This book has everything. Drama, suspense, mystery, death, Everything I look for in a book written by Mead. 
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment