DISCLAIMER: I received this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions herein are of my own and are not swayed by the Teavivre company.
I received the following teas for review:
1. Huang Shan Mao Feng Green Tea
2. White Peony (Bai MuDan) Tea
3. Guang Dong Phoenix Dan Cong Oolong Tea
4. Keemun Black Tea - Grade 1
5. Bi Luo Chun Green Tea (Pi Lo Chun)
My grandma is the tea drinker of the house, so I decided to give these to her as a Christmas gift and she was so excited! Teavivre is a team made up of tea enthusiasts from France, Canada, and China who go through a lengthy process in order to bring tea consumers only the best, and freshest of teas.
1. Huang Shan Mao Feng Green Tea - This tea is grown on Mt. Huangshan. Once you brew it, the color is a soft color similar to an apricot. My problem with tea is its bitterness, but you have none of that with this tea. There is also less than 10% of caffeine in one cup.
2. White Peony (Bai MuDan) Tea - This tea was bought from Taimu Mountain. The color after brewed is similar to that of the Huang Shan Mao Feng Green Tea but it's more clear. The last is very light and slightly woodsy.
3. Guang Dong Phoenix Dan Cong Oolong Tea - Tea is located on Phoenix Mountain, and when brewed a beautiful fiery amber color. Has less than 10% of caffeine. The aftertaste is rather sweet, and changes from the first sip to the last to create a very memorable drinking experience.
4. Keemun Black Tea - Grade 1 - This black tea was bought from Quimen County. The color is very coppery and the taste is a fruity one with bold in between.
5. Bi Luo Chun Green Tea (Pi Lo Chun) - This tea is my favorite because it's a green color with a very noticeable aroma of fruity citrus, with low caffeine.
I love the packaging that Teavivre puts their teas in as well. They're very securely wrapped and fresh when you open the packages which is a major plus especially when they've bought the tea earlier in the year.