Saturday, December 19, 2015

Styl Styk: A New Way to Style Your Hair


DISCLAIMER: I was sent the Styl Styk in exchange for an honest review. All opinions herein are of my own and are not swayed by the Styl Styk company


When I first opened this package, I was like "Oh goodness how am I going to work these?" My hair is horrible when it comes to working with any sort of device unless it's a really good one. These are super easy and they both give you hairstyles you don't normally see on people, which I love. It's definitely a new style to me, and I'll be using this a lot more. Below are some photos from their website that shows you what these do. I didn't take any photos due to my horrible shakiness of my hands and not being able to properly get one, but I can attest that these do in fact do what they say they do!

This is one of many hairstyles you can do with the Styl Styks. My favorite is the offset parts that give your hair the extra "oomph" it needs, and trust me, mine needs a lot. I love these because they give your hair volume when yours has none without any sticky hairsprays or any other chemicals! Just your natural hair and whichever Styk you choose.

The perks to using these are plentiful. If you dye your hair and your dark roots are coming in, you can hide them by using this tool. It's super easy and effective. Volume is easy to attain with this as well.

As you can see, there are two different Styks. The "Flip-Do" has prongs that are father apart and gives your part less zigzags, but fuller zigzags. The "Pony-Tail" has prongs that are closer together, but gives your hair smaller and tighter zig-zag shapes. In order to add volume you can hold the Style Styk horizontally, or for off-set styles you can hold it vertically.

I adore this product and will use it any time I want style in seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment