Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Reflo | Train Your Kids With a Smarter Cup


DISCLAIMER: I received this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions herein are of my own and are not swayed by the Reflo company.

I love these cups! They're perfect for children who are out of bottles, but who aren't fully ready for a full blow adult cup yet. These are perfect alternatives to sippy cups because they're actually shaped like cups and they're able to get the feel for one. These cups can come in 4 different colors. Those colors are red violet, blue, green, and clear. This who cup is BPA and phthalate free, so these are perfectly fine to give your your children.

What I really thought was super awesome about this cup is that your child can drink out of all sides of it with a flow that isn't heavy at all to ensure a mess-free training. You can also put ice cubes into this cup without having to worry that you child will get choked on them. The Reflo insert keeps everything below the insert inside the cup except for when your child decides they want a drink.

This cup isn't intended to be used with hot drinks or drinks that include pulp, so use this training aid with cold drinks only.

I really enjoyed receiving this item, and I'm going to be giving it to my sister for Christmas to help with my nephew who is just the right age for this cup. You can order them here if you want!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post! I really like it! ♥

    xoxo, Monica from http://monicanoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete