Sunday, December 13, 2015

InStyler MAX 2-Way Rotating Iron 1-1/4" Black - Review


Product: InStyler MAX 2-Way Rotating Iron 1-1/4" Black
Product Features: 2 ways rotating barrels that curl both left and right, tourmaline ceramic smoothing paste, heated rotating plate, ionic bristles, 4 heat settings that go up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit, a thermal guard, a removable cool tip, 30 second rapid heat up, shuts off automatically, 6 inch professional swivel cord.

I got this as a present for Christmas from my boyfriend. I was super excited to get this because I've been wanting something like it for awhile and I was far from disappointed in the InStyler. I have very thin and wavy hair, and I normally just leave my hair the way it is because I hardly ever go anywhere and when I do I never feel like messing with my hair. The InStyler does it for you! All you have to do is select which way you want the barrel to go and which hairstyle you want, and then the InStyler does the rest! It took me a total amount of 6 minutes to achieve the straight hairstyle I wanted. I have yet to use it to curl my hair, but I am excited to try that out as well because using normal curling irons have always been a challenge to me. The InStyler leaves your hair shiny with a ton of volume (perfection for someone with very flat hair) and without frying your hair despite the high temperature.
The instructions tell you to go slow through your hair to achieve maximum results, and that's a great tip to follow. If you don't you won't get the amount of straightening you want and you'll have to go over it multiple times and it will take you longer.
I'm so happy to be able to own this product, and I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants an easy to use hair straightener/curler!
Reactions:

15 comments:

  1. Ooooh it sounds awesome. I'm like you, I just put my hair in a ponytail and off I go with very little effort. It sounds like this is a really easy tool though, so I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering how good this would be. Tempted to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks like a great iron. My sister got me hooked on a flat iron that I love, but I like the fact that this has so many options all in one. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I currently have a Chi flat iron that I'm looking to replace, and this Instyler Max 2-Way Rotating Iron looks so versatile! Thanks so much for this great product review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great product. Been thinking of replacing our current hair straighter, will look into this. Thank you for the post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so desperately need one of these, although I actually have curly hair naturally, it's usually a mess so I always wear it up. This would be so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like it would work really well and I will have to check it out. Thanks for sharing your review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to try this how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always think tools like this are a little gimmicky, but it's good to hear that it actually works!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter would love this as a gift. I always thought it would not work though. Now I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the review! So totally might have to check this out or add it to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I might add this to my wishlist as my hair is in need of rejuvenation. Great review thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need one..that sounds like a fabulous tool to get some waves in your hair..thanks for the great review.

    Valerie
    Fashion and Travel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the great review - my girls (in their 20's) would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. First I love that you already got to open your Christmas present lol Sounds like a great product I'm sure you will look amazing when you try the curl setting :)

    ReplyDelete