Sunday, December 20, 2015

Gifts for the Pokemon Fan | The Ultimate Gift Guide


Hello, everyone! I grew up on Pokemon, as a lot of others my age did. I put together a gift guide for parents who might not know what to get their teenagers for Christmas, or for anyone who needs some ideas when they're deciding on buying a Pokemon gift for the person who seems to have everything pertaining to Pokemon already! I was poking around on Etsy today and found a lot of things that I found to be super awesome. Hope you and that lucky person who's receiving your gift enjoy!

1. The Original Succulent Monster. This gorgeous thing is made with plastic that is 100% non-toxic. Can come in 4 beautiful colors that include blue, black, green, or white. It even comes with instructions, a water pipette, spare dirt, and wrapped up tightly for shipping so this fragile yet beautiful thing won't break on its way to you! This is a very unique item.The shop has two other choices to choose from so check it out here!


2. Gastly Pokemon Smoke plugs. If the person you're buying this present for is into plugs, I recommend this gift. Gastly was one of my favorite Pokemon, and who wouldn't adore these?! There are a ton of different size options, so make sure to check them out! You can also get Gastly replaced with any psychic Pokemon of your choice! The shop has plenty of other beautiful plugs so browse here at your pleasure.



3. If you and your SO or best friend are into jewelry, I definitely recommend these adorable rings. You have the option between 9 fonts to choose from, and a huge selection of sizes as well! These rings won't tarnish, which is a major thing I look for in jewelry. The material is made out of aluminum and are open backed for a tighter or looser fit. 



4. Is the receiver a medical smoker? Give the gift of a Pokemon grinder for Christmas! It comes with a magnetic lid so you never lose the contents inside. This is a 4 piece grinder made out of aircraft grade aluminum that has been etched with a laser to ensure the design won't fade over time.

5. Who doesn't like baths? If you would like to give the gift of Pokemon bath bombs this winter, get these! They each come with a surprise Pokemon inside of them. How awesome is that? You have the option of 3, 4, 6, or 8 bath bombs. The blue colored ones smell like blueberry/raspberry sorbet. The green bath bombs are cucumber melon. The yellow bath bombs smell like passionfruit rose. The pink ones smell like strawberry or apple!  


Thanks for reading! If you decide to buy any of these for yourself or someone else I'm sure you or they are going to love them! Thanks for reading and stop by again!

-Cheers!
Sabrina
Reactions:

8 comments:

  1. My brother always loved pokemon. What cute ideas! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Cutest. Gift. Ideas. Ever. Even if you aren't a Pokeman fan!
    Carol
    http://carolcassara.com/be-the-kind-of-person/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "medical" smoker lol!! This is too funny, not at all what I was expecting. I am sure my geeky pokemon-loving husband would love a lot of this stuff.

    I would love it if you came to link up at our party:

    http://www.raisingfairiesandknights.com/category/bloggers-spotlight/

    It's a link party and pin-up party, two parties in one! All posts will get pinned to our group pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I think there is one guy I know who I'd consider a pokemon fan but we aren't exactly on the gift giving level lol But some of this stuff is super cute. Like the rings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bath bombs!!!! Yes!! My children at school would love a lot of these especially the Mew and MewTwo rings. Mew's cuter... but I don't know why they are so into MewTwo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have absolutely loved these as a kid! I was a huge pokemon fan.

    All the Best,
    Allison | www.LiveLifeWellBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those bath bombs! Too cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - my (now almost 24 year old daughter) was observed with Pokemon! I love those cute rings!

    ReplyDelete