Saturday, December 26, 2015

Funbites | Upgrade Your Children's Food


DISCLAIMER
: I received this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions herein are of my own and are not swayed by the creators of Funbites.

Okay, when I went searching for products for children I stumbled on Funbites. I was immediately hooked because of the awesome jingle that auto-plays on their website. Soon I had a Funbites mold being sent to me. I really like tools that are there to help children get creative, but also tools that get your children to try new things. Both of these are possible with Funbites.

I decided to get the red mold with the hearts. It will be a present to my nephew because this is just too awesome not to pass on! You can make all kinds of different things with this mold rather than the regular heart mold. See below:


This is a two-piece system. All you have to do is remove the piece called the "popper top" from the cutter, press the cutter down on whatever you're cutting, be it sandwiches, fruit, or anything else you want, and then re-insert the "popper top" into the cutter and pop out the fun bite sized food that's perfect and ready for you kids to eat.

I love items that are super safe for your children as well as dishwasher safe. This product is also BPA free and made within the USA. This product is made for children ages 2-10 years old, but let's be honest what adult doesn't like bite sized foods as well. ;)

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment