Friday, December 18, 2015

FixMySkin | A Winter Must-Have


DISCLAIMER: I recieved these products from FixMySkin in exchange for an honest review. All opinions herein are of my own and not swayed by the FixMySkin company.


FixMySkin couldn't have come into my life at a better time. I have extremely chapped lips currently. As soon as I got this package I opened it and took out one of the two lip balms that were in there. It smells like vanilla but I would recommend you not licking your lips because it only smells like it, not tastes like it. I found out the hard way. I really like these lip balms because they are made to repair your damaged lip skin. It is made with 1% hydrocortisone. Rub on your lips 2-3 times a day as directed and you'll see this lip balm helps out with your extremely chapped lips in no time. These lip balms are a super small size and easy to tote around without taking up too much space in your purse. In addition to the ingredients, shea butter and beeswax are included! I recommend keeping one of these in your purse during the Winter months because that cold wind can dry and damage your lips in no time.

The other samples I have received are a different brand called "Lovely Skin", and I'll be writing a different review on them soon! Thanks so much for reading.

Cheers!
-Sabrina 
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment