Sunday, December 20, 2015

e.l.f 3-in-1 mascara | Makeup Review


I bought this mascara on a whim on night before a trip up to Louisville, Kentucky to visit a friend. I have always wanted to try e.l.f to see what all the buzz was about and was excited to get this on my eyelashes.

These are my eyelashes normally with the help of the Danielle Enterprises eyelash curler.


And these are my eyelashes after trying the e.l.f 3-in-1 mascara.

I really like this mascara because it doesn't make your eyes clumpy. A little goes a long way in the use of this mascara. As you can tell it definitely lengthened my eyelashes and defined the really well. I love how dark the mascara is. The brush is shaped in a way that I haven't seen another brush shaped. It has a ball like tip at the end of it so it reaches to hard-to-reach lashes that are closer to the inside of your eye. This mascara lasts all day. I recommend having a good makeup remover to be able to remove this at the end of the day because when you try to take it off it likes to stick to your skin if you just use water and a wash rag. 5/5 definitely recommended!

Have you tried this mascara? Tell me if so!

10 comments:

  1. I haven't but it sounds great. Hate when they're too clumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat! I'm always on the hunt for a good mascara that will stay put all day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used it, but it looks very nice! Thanks for the reminder about makeup remover. I need to pick some up at the store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried any of elf's mascaras, but it sounds like an impressive product!

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never tried their mascara because I really love maybelline sensational. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such pretty lashes! I need some real special kind of mascara haha my lashes are SUPER straight and fine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried it before, but I would love to like it so it'd be cheaper. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always on the hunt for a good, but affordable mascara. I'll have to give this one a try. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm one of those that hits the sales for makeup, but might just try this one.

    ReplyDelete