Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Berry Sleepy | The Easier, Nautural Way to Fall Asleep

DISCLAIMER: I received this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions herein are of my own and are not swayed by the Berry Sleepy company.

I've been known to have a very unnatural sleeping pattern. After some research I found this product that piqued my interest. These capsules blend together 3 different sleep-inducing fruits (Tart Cherries, Goji Berries, and Passion Fruit) to help you go to sleep and wake up without the groggy feeling everyone loathes.

So what exactly do these fruits do? Tart Cherries have high levels of melatonin to improve your sleeping patterns, the duration of your sleep, as well as the quality of it. Goji Berries include magnesium and thiamin to help quicken the time it takes for you to fall asleep, helps you get the deep sleep your body needs, and gives you energy the day after you take them! Passion Fruit has serotonin in it. Serotonin relaxes you, and helps you regulate your sleep.

All you have to do is take 2 capsules 30 minutes before you want to go to sleep with a cup of water. I love this product because it actually did help me in falling asleep, and I didn't wake up with that groggy feeling I know all too well. Not to mention it has fruit in it so it's definitely beneficial for you without having all of those additional, worrisome ingredients included in it! You can buy them here.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment