Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Ashley Davis Designs | A Beautiful Jewelry Etsy Shop

I adore working with Etsy shops. All of their products are so unique and original, and there is so much hard work and love poured into the items the create. I was very happy to be able to receive a beautiful handmade ring from Ashley Davis Designs in exchange for an honest review.

This is the gorgeous ring I received. I don't have a photo with it on because at the time my fingers were swollen and I ended up giving it as a gift to a friend I knew would love it as much as I did. I have to admit, I'm a ring girl. Any time I buy jewelry it's almost always a ring, so I was extremely excited to get this. Green is my favorite color as well so I was doubly excited! I love how elegant the design is. If you're interested, the ring is here. Her Etsy shop also has a ton of other unique jewelry items that I know my readers will love, so make sure to check her out!

For this specific ring, you have two color options of blue or green. The wire can be either gold or silver. It's only $6 dollars for this beautiful ring, it's practically a steal, and you're supporting a small business owner!

Isn't this ring super simple but adorably elegant? I love jewelry that makes a statement.
Reactions:

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! Thanks for sharing. I always love finding out about new jewelry lines. I'd love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this ring looks amazing and it will go well with formal and casual looks. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful ring and I love the color of the stone and the simple yet elegant design. :)

    ReplyDelete