Sunday, December 13, 2015

Artisana Organics - Review



DISCLAIMER: I received these products in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are of my own and are not swayed by the company or any other factors.

I got a lot of samples from this company and I was so happy about it. Not only are these extremely healthy, but they come in tastes that I actually like. My grandma and mother went crazy over the coconut oil because they go through it insanely fast, so I know they'll be using it on everything. What I enjoyed the most out of this was the nut butters, though. I got sent jars and on-the-go pouches of coconut oil and butter, as well as walnut, pecan, and cashew. I don't care much for the taste of cashews to begin with, but I love walnuts and pecans so I'll be using this stuff for the food I'll be eating. I know these nut butters will be an awesome alternative to peanut butter (which I really dislike).

What else do I like about this brand? I love that they're made in a plant that doesn't process any peanuts, gluten (which is huge for me), dairy, or soy. Also, everything is organic! You're not eating anything that you don't know about, and nothing horrible for your body is entering your system.

I definitely recommend this company to anyone who values food at its purest form and wants to have a healthier lifestyle, but not have to give up great tasting food to get it!
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment