Monday, December 14, 2015

AQUIS: The better way to dry your hair | Review

Disclaimer: I was sent the AQUIS microfiber towel in exchange for an honest review. All opinions herein are of my own and are not swayed by the company.

I was excited to use this towel after I read information on it. I had no idea rubbing your hair with a towel was bad for you. I know, where have I been? Truly, I have just not been paying attention. I am now, though. These towels are made from a fabric called Aquitex. This fabric is woven with ultra-fine fibers that lets the towel feel super lightweight. I was surprised with how fast my hair dried with this towel on my head! I so used to taking my hair out of a towel and having it still drenched, as well as tangled. I had no issue with any of these problems after using this towel. I'm being 100% honest. I myself had no idea the type of towel you use on your hair could make that much of a difference, but trust me. It does. I'm not going to use another towel after using the Aquis towel.
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment