Okay, so I've noticed that I have a bit of a problem getting things to fit. With anything. For example:
I have this issue every time I lie down to go to sleep. I turn off my light, cuddle up in bed to read an e-book and then my phone decides it's just giving up for the day. I try to reach my phone charger, it's a million miles away. I get up to plug it in and in the dark I can't see anything so I'm sitting there fumbling until FINALLY it fits.
When your books don't fit on your bookshelves anymore, it's a real struggle. You're tripping over books as soon as you walk into your room. They're in the bathroom, strewn on your desk, in your chairs, on top of the bookshelf, tucked away in your closet, under your bed. I want them all displayed properly, dang it!
These are the main things I've found that I just can't seem to fit into no matter what. It kept occuring to me so I needed to blog about it, naturally!
Powered by Blogger.
- October (2)
- September (14)
- August (20)
- July (5)
- June (2)
- April (12)
- March (7)
- February (14)
- January (13)
- December (26)
- An Evil Mind
- Hanover House
- Finding Hope by Colleen Nelson ARC review.
- Werewolf High: The Truth Spell #1 by Anita Oh! Boo...
- The Space Between Trees
- Forgotten Bookmarks: A Bookseller's Collection of ...
- Dead Ringer
- Angels Burning by Tawni O'Dell
- How Books Made Me a Better Person
- Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
- Island of Echoes Review + Author Interview with Ro...
- The Girl With No Past: A Gripping Psychological Th...
- You've Got Mail!
- Fablehaven Book 1 Review
- Hello Readers!
- BookCase Club Review Post!
- You Were Here by Cori McCarthy: Book Review
- Musing Mondays!
- When Things Don't Fit: A Blog Post of Frustration
- Animals in Books: November Discussion Challenge!
- The Passenger by Lisa Lutz: Book Review
- Weekly Round-Up: Books for Review!
- Monthly Goals Linky!
- Waterfall Designs Mug Review!
- Some Very Book-ish Questions: Part 1
- Pen to Paper: Wishlist Wednesday!
- Questions from From This Side of the Pond!
- Diary of a Haunting by M. Verano: Book Review
- Ivy in Bloom - The Poetry of Spring by Vanita Oels...