The Truth Spell (Werewolf High #1)
by Anita Oh
Release Date: November 2015
Summary from Goodreads:
As soon as I stepped onto the grounds of Amaris High, I knew I'd made a big mistake. I could never fit in at such a snobbish school – I was more IT girl than "it girl". But then I saw him.
Sam Spencer. My childhood best friend. But it couldn't be. Sam Spencer had died three years ago, on the night that changed everything. I need to know what happened, why he's suddenly not dead and is hanging out with a bunch of rich kids.
When the school is hit by a truth spell, it seems like the perfect chance to find out what Sam and his creepy new friends are hiding, but the weirder things get, the less I'm sure I want to know. Even for Sam, even for the free food, Amaris High might be more trouble than it's worth.
Powered by Blogger.
- October (2)
- September (14)
- August (20)
- July (5)
- June (2)
- April (12)
- March (7)
- February (14)
- January (13)
- December (26)
- An Evil Mind
- Hanover House
- Finding Hope by Colleen Nelson ARC review.
- Werewolf High: The Truth Spell #1 by Anita Oh! Boo...
- The Space Between Trees
- Forgotten Bookmarks: A Bookseller's Collection of ...
- Dead Ringer
- Angels Burning by Tawni O'Dell
- How Books Made Me a Better Person
- Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
- Island of Echoes Review + Author Interview with Ro...
- The Girl With No Past: A Gripping Psychological Th...
- You've Got Mail!
- Fablehaven Book 1 Review
- Hello Readers!
- BookCase Club Review Post!
- You Were Here by Cori McCarthy: Book Review
- Musing Mondays!
- When Things Don't Fit: A Blog Post of Frustration
- Animals in Books: November Discussion Challenge!
- The Passenger by Lisa Lutz: Book Review
- Weekly Round-Up: Books for Review!
- Monthly Goals Linky!
- Waterfall Designs Mug Review!
- Some Very Book-ish Questions: Part 1
- Pen to Paper: Wishlist Wednesday!
- Questions from From This Side of the Pond!
- Diary of a Haunting by M. Verano: Book Review
- Ivy in Bloom - The Poetry of Spring by Vanita Oels...