Thursday, November 5, 2015

Waterfall Designs Mug Review!

How funny!

Hello all! I receive this product in exchange for an honest review. I do not receive monetary gain from these. All opinions expressed are solely of my own, and they may differ from yours.

Okay, how cute and hilarious is this mug? It's so classy for having the word "hangover" on it! I love it! The letters are a shiny gold color and they shine so much! It comes with instructions to hand wash only and not to soak, so that's probably to preserve the lettering. This is one of my favorite cups now! If you like it check out this Etsy shop for custom orders or pre-made orders! It comes in extremely well packaging and nothing was broken and nothing was scratched on it so you get the full effect of the mug exactly how it was made when it comes in! I had such a fun time with this one. :)
-Cheers, Sabrina

Reactions:

2 comments:

  1. Loving the gold lettering, a custom cup would be a good Christmas gift :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It was such a great product to receive for review. I love it!

      Delete