Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Questions from From This Side of the Pond!

Hello all! I'm on a blogging roll today and have been looking at many different blogs until I found one linky I liked and decided to join. If you want to, join here!

It's November, the time of thanks and giving. See what I did there? ;) I'm going to answer a few questions pertaining to these things below! Enjoy!

Q: Besides Thanksgiving, something you're looking forward to on your November calendar?A: Honestly I don't do much. The end of the year is when my family mostly comes together and November-December is a time of peace for us. You can just tell how happy we all are. You can say I'm looking forward to that this months.

Q: 
If I gave you a thank you card right now who would you send it to and why?
A: Page A Vu! I entered one of their giveaways and won five books, a cute Winter notebook, and an inspiring card! It's like the second time in my life I've ever won anything and that blog has a special place in my heart not only because of that, but because the women who run it are so nice and have interesting lives.

Q: 
 Of the breads listed, which one's your favorite...bagel, cinnamon, sourdough, garlic, banana, biscuit, pita, Naan, or plain old fashioned white bread?
A: I want to say sourdough, those are the really good rolls right? If not, then I'll have to go with bagels! I love the taste of those with Philadelphia cream cheese on them...my stomach is rumbling now.

Q: 
What's something you have in abundance? Is that a good thing?
A: I have an abundance of love in my life. Love from my parents, grandma, sisters, boyfriend, friends. It's a wonderful feelings to know you're loved constantly.

Q: 
November 5th is National Love Your Red Hair Day. Are there any redheads in your family? Who's your favorite redhead?
A: I don't really connect with any of my family outside of my immediate one, but I do know I have an uncle who used to date a woman who has a daughter with red hair, so I guess you could say I did at one point my marriage! Lol!

Q: 
The travel website Busbud recently calculated the most Instagrammed spot in every state. Go here to see what made the list where you live. Are you happy with your state's #1?
A: This is actually pretty cool! The number one Instagrammed spot in my state was the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Hall of Fame museum. It's even fairly close to me which is pretty cool, even though I've never been to it myself. Yeah, I'm happy with it. I would have loved for it to be something to do with nature, but that's alright too!

Q: 
What's something you've learned about yourself this year that you're grateful for?
A: It's honestly been a slow, slow year for me. Not one filled with growth as far as I can tell.

Q: Insert your own random thought here.
A: Mom told me she was going to get me a bigger bookshelf to store all of my books. Where am I going to put the bookshelf?

That's all for this link-up!
Cheers,
Sabrina.

Reactions:

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along today. Be sure to add your link to the list. I like your abundance answer : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winning is always fun. It's a little thrill, even if it's something small. But 5 books, wahoo!!! And a new book case, bigger wahoo. I am a Bibliophile. Some say I have a book problem, I call it being a Bibliophile so it sounds exotic. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I am as well! I wish I had all the books I read when I was younger. I would need at least 100 bookshelves!

      Delete
    2. Books, books, books. That is another thing I have an abundance of.

      Delete