Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Pen to Paper: Wishlist Wednesday!

I found an awesome meme to do by Pen to Paper! It's called Wishlist Wednesday. All you have to do is post what book is on your TBR list that you're absolutely dying to read!

Here's mine:


Taken from here.
Here are a few pages out of the book. Just look how gorgeous they are! 
Taken from here.

Taken from here.
I know, it's a picture book! It's just so gorgeous and from what I can see it's beautiful. It definitely helps that it's written by Joseph Gordon-Levitt! I might get to read this one day. Hopefully!




Reactions:

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and I might have to check this cute book out. I love the name of it. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Have a great Wednesday as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely a great-looking book, Sabrina :) I hope you'll enjoy the whole thing!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what an adorable book! I especially like the cover, and the first two pages you've shown above. This is the type of book that can be enjoyed as a work of art!

    Thanks for featuring this! Also, thanks for coming by and commenting on my "Waiting On Wednesday" post!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks fantastic, I'll have to look for it! I do like JGL so bonus!

    ReplyDelete