This is a weekly Monday meme hosted by +A Daily Rhythm, and this is my first time joining in! Let's get started.
The prompt I'm choosing to write about it what I'll be reading next. I just now got done with a book last night, so after I get home from my doctor appointment I'll be writing a review over that one. I'm thinking I'll be reading The Girl With No Past by Kathryn Croft! It sounds like such an amazing book and I'm super excited to read it. You should check out whether it's your cup it tea here and tell me your thoughts if you want!
Leave a link to your post below and I'll make sure I get to it to read it!
Powered by Blogger.
- October (2)
- September (14)
- August (20)
- July (5)
- June (2)
- April (12)
- March (7)
- February (14)
- January (13)
- December (26)
- An Evil Mind
- Hanover House
- Finding Hope by Colleen Nelson ARC review.
- Werewolf High: The Truth Spell #1 by Anita Oh! Boo...
- The Space Between Trees
- Forgotten Bookmarks: A Bookseller's Collection of ...
- Dead Ringer
- Angels Burning by Tawni O'Dell
- How Books Made Me a Better Person
- Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
- Island of Echoes Review + Author Interview with Ro...
- The Girl With No Past: A Gripping Psychological Th...
- You've Got Mail!
- Fablehaven Book 1 Review
- Hello Readers!
- BookCase Club Review Post!
- You Were Here by Cori McCarthy: Book Review
- Musing Mondays!
- When Things Don't Fit: A Blog Post of Frustration
- Animals in Books: November Discussion Challenge!
- The Passenger by Lisa Lutz: Book Review
- Weekly Round-Up: Books for Review!
- Monthly Goals Linky!
- Waterfall Designs Mug Review!
- Some Very Book-ish Questions: Part 1
- Pen to Paper: Wishlist Wednesday!
- Questions from From This Side of the Pond!
- Diary of a Haunting by M. Verano: Book Review
- Ivy in Bloom - The Poetry of Spring by Vanita Oels...