Monday, November 9, 2015

Musing Mondays!

This is a weekly Monday meme hosted by +A Daily Rhythm, and this is my first time joining in! Let's get started.

The prompt I'm choosing to write about it what I'll be reading next. I just now got done with a book last night, so after I get home from my doctor appointment I'll be writing a review over that one. I'm thinking I'll be reading The Girl With No Past by Kathryn Croft! It sounds like such an amazing book and I'm super excited to read it. You should check out whether it's your cup it tea here and tell me your thoughts if you want!

Leave a link to your post below and I'll make sure I get to it to read it!

Reactions:

6 comments:

  1. The Girl With No Past sounds fascinating. I hope you enjoy it.

    I answered the weekly question today for Musing Mondays. You can find my answer at http://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2015/11/musing-mondays-november-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently downloaded The Girl with No Past and I'm eager to start reading it. Here are my MONDAY MUSINGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Girl with no past sounds amazing! Am definitely adding it to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete