Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between

Hello all! I finished reading Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between yesterday! I finished this book in one sitting. It was short and sweet and to the point. I've never had a book break my heart and put it back together again in such a short amount of time. I normally have to wait for that to happen over a series of 3 to 4 books. ;)

Anyway! This book was given to me to review. I was so excited to see it in the mail. I normally don't hear back from publishers. They end up just sending me the books anyway! I guess that's easier than e-mailing back and forth anyway, so I don't mind! I'm always super happy to receive book-mail.


How super cute is this cover? I have a thing with pink...in case you couldn't tell. Lol! I love the font on the cover and the outline of the city is adorable as well.
Name: Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
Author: Jennifer E. Smith
Release Date: Poppy
Publisher: September 1, 2015
Pages: 256
Rating: 5/5

Synopsis via Amazon:
On the night before they leave for college, Clare and Aidan only have one thing left to do: figure out whether they should stay together or break up. Over the course of twelve hours, they retrace the steps of their relationship, trying to find something in their past that might help them decide what their future should be. The night leads them to family and friends, familiar landmarks and unexpected places, hard truths and surprising revelations. But as the clock winds down and morning approaches, so does their inevitable goodbye. The question is, will it be goodbye for now or goodbye forever?

The Characters:
I absolutely loved this character set. Aidan is lovable, Clare resembles me, her best friend is moody and Aidan's best friend is the goofball out of the bunch. It makes for a wonderful story to say the least.

Extra Thoughts:
I adore books I can sit down and read all in one sitting so I can hurry up and write a review. I love them even more when they're good books that achieve everything they should in a short amount of time. Jennifer E. Smith conquers this not-so-easy task beautifully. 

If you want to buy the book: (I do not get paid for you clicking these links or you buying the book. These links are provided for an easy way to buy the book). 
AmazonBarnes and Noble

Thank you so much for reading!
Cheers,
Sabrina


Reactions:

16 comments:

  1. I love a teenage love story! Sounds like a great read.

    Best Wishes,
    Allison | www.LiveLifeWellBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really was! I can't wait to read more from her.

      Delete
  2. This books sounds great, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reads like this one, glad you enjoyed it so much, it sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to read her other one, so I'll add this to my TBR list too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a really good read! I will have to add it to my lists of books to read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes I love an easy read. This one sounds wonderful and sweet! I can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds really interesting! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a fun book. I will have to add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe it is nice when a character resonates with who you are. This sounds delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a great and fun read. Love your review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love me a good love story, and this sounds so sweet, having the potential to go either way makes it all the more intriguing. I'll have to give it a read. :)

    Christie's Take on Life. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like a really good read. I'm always looking for new books to read!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a really good book! I love a good love story... At least I hope it's a good one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete